Monday, August 4, 2008

Survived the Move to Portland (July 15th)

We made the 700+ mile drive in one day (safe and sound thanks to the brand new truck from Penske). I drove all the way, but Teresa was a great support - she's so cute, she gave me a reason to always keep my eyes open.

We unpacked 1/3 of the truck on our own that night (quietly since we started around 10:00). What a mess! We did it all so we could sleep on a real bed.


Here is another good "before and after" (look above and then below - big change).



Here is the new apartment (two bedroom townhome in NE Portland - only a 5-10 minute bike ride from the chiropractic school!).

2 comments:

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

What a cute place - you guys work fast!

I love all the Powell & St. George pictures.

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with how much you've done! Can you come down to Phoenix and help us now? Just kidding :D! I am so glad we saw you before we both moved out of state!! Keep in touch, and maybe we can get together during the holidays! Love you guys!
-Jenn Eardley