Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Having Fun in the Northwest

Teresa is on her third week as a receptionist for an insurance company (less than 4 miles from home!). I am on my 5th and final temp job. Next week is my last working week before school. And we're just enjoying our time up here in the Northwest!

Sunset in Northwest Oregon.

Our romantic lamp.


A couple weeks ago, we stayed in a one bedroom cabin 1 hour west of us (at LL Stub Stewart State Park).

The cabins were new and in great shape.

We went on a couple hikes and breathed in fresh air from the lush vegetation.



Lovebirds.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update--it is fun to see your beautiful faces! What a fun trip last week--a fun cabin, and a gorgeous hike--and what a sunset! I'm sure it makes your photographer Dad drool--maybe we'll have to come and visit for a photo shoot--oh, and to see you too!

Love, Mama Sheila

vickersfam said...

I'm glad things seem to be going well up there. I liked the before and after apartment picture. Take another deep breath of that wonderful air for me. And good luck with Jeffrey's school! And Teresa's job!

The Creagers said...

That's so cool that you were able to do some travelling up there! It looks really beautiful. Hope that Chiro school is going good for you!

Amanda said...

HELLO! It was so good to see you. Brady has been reading your blog forever, but I just found out about it. I am now adding you to my must reads. All of your pictures are beyond beautiful and it makes me want to start a new adventure. You guys are really lucky. I hope you enjoy.

Good Luck with everything and hopefully we will see you soon.

Amanda