Sunday, January 16, 2011

December – Utah for Christmas!

P1100176In October, I had a feeling that it would be good to go home for Christmas. Teresa only had 1 day off work and we hadn’t thought it would really be possible. But I followed the feeling and looked up flights. That day ended up being very difficult for Teresa and I helped her feel better by saying, “We are flying home for Christmas!” Yeah, I scored big points for that.

Anyway, here are some pictures from our visit home. We made it just in time for the Spilker Christmas Eve.

P1100214

And on Christmas day we made it to the Favero home just in time to hear my brother Joe call home (over Skype) from his mission in Belgium/Brussels/Netherlands.

talking to Joe on his missiontalking to Joe on his mission

Here we all are – gathered around the laptop talking to Joe.

talking to Joe on his mission

When Becca put Fia on Granny’s lap she said, “Get that ugly baby with it’s ugly face off me....she looks like her dad.” Her dad, Jon, pointed at himself and raised his eyebrows(like “what’s she saying about me?”).

Yeah, she wasn’t feeling all too great – but I’m glad she came!

P1100228

This one is for Mom – thanks for the sweater!

P1100297

2 comments:

Julie said...

you blogged! haha I love the multnomah falls picture. It's totally "wall worthy". Plus, that little fia girl is adorable!

mainly rachel said...

I have fun seeing what you're up to, that home in the Gorge looks amazing! We were so happy to see you, isn't it sweet that Fia is tucked up by Teresa in most of the pictures. Must be an excellent judge of beauty, and character!